Aloha Theatre is looking for new instructors!
Do you have a program that ties into the performing arts? Have you been searching for the perfect place to host your one-day masterclass or two-week workshop? Look no further! We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and professional instructors looking to host classes of all sizes, genres, and lengths.
Interested applicants must:
- Have previous theatre and/or performing arts experience.
- Enthusiasm for performing arts education in West Hawaii.
- Performing arts instructional experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to confidently instruct at least one age group.
- Willingness to learn and reflect as an instructor.
- On time and well prepared.
- Strong communicator in person and by email.
- Independently motivated, but able to collaborate as needed.
- Proficiency in Word and email.
Duties as Instructor include:
- Co-creating class curriculum with Education Coordinator.
- Ability to lesson plan for designed course.
- Creating positive relationships with students and parents (if instructing youth)
- Ensure all class-related paperwork is completed by the end of the series.
- Strengthening partnerships with other instructors and members of the arts community
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include what type of series you are interested in instructing, the age range (4-7, 8-12, 13-18, 19+), and any previous instruction on the Big Island.