We have recently brought on 7 stellar guest directors for our next Unstaged project Theatre Inside Out! With over 20 roles and a variety of short scenes, everyone is encouraged to audition! These short scenes will be filmed in the community and then we’ll compile them to make a short film! We’re looking for a wide variety of actors, and we have tons of roles to cast!
Auditions will be held in person on April 23 (& 24 if needed) from 6 pm – 8 pm. Scenes are available to read HERE, and cold readings from these scenes will be used as audition material. Anyone interested in auditioning can sign up for a 10-minute slot HERE.
- Check out the roles and materials that are available
- Fill out the audition form to sign up for your 10-minute audition slot. You may audition for one or all of the scenes.
- The rehearsal schedules will vary and it will be up to each director to coordinate available times with their actors.
- Scenes will be filmed the week of June 20th.
- We’ll edit and the final project will open virtually on July 16.
- Musical – Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- Scene – Pirelli’s Miracle Elixir + The Contest
- Roles – Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovett, Toby, Ensemble, Beadle, & Pirelli
- Roles with speaking dialog – Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovett, Tobias, Pirelli, Beadle
- If you’re auditioning for the musical scene, please prepare something to sing. You can choose to sing acapella or bring a track from your device. Please, no more than 16 bars. Be prepared to identify your vocal range. If you plan to audition for a speaking role, you will sing in addition to reading the dialog from that scene.
- Play – The 39 Steps
- Scene – Scene 3 Hannay’s Flat
- Roles – Hannay & Annabella
- Play – Geek!
- Scene – Scene 1 Dante Never Gives Up
- Roles – Danya, Honey, Ellen, Guard #1 & Guard #2, Marcy, Molly, Announcer
- Play – All in the Timing
- Scene – Mere Mortals
- Roles – Joe, Charlie, & Frank
- Play – The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Scene – 1 Garden
- Roles – Mrs. Shears, Siobhan, Christopher, & Policeman
- Play – Barefoot in the Park
- Scene – Act I pg. 30
- Roles – Corie & Paul
- Play – Betrayal
- Scene – pg. 16-18
- Roles – Emma & Jerry